Group Co. CFO (Chief Financial Officer)
You will be playing the major role of driving the Group Company’s financial planning, performing risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments and deciding on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks. To assess and evaluate financial performance of organization with regard to long-term & short-term operational goals, budgets and forecasts and thereby act as a strategic business partner to the senior executive leadership team.
- Financial Analysis, Budgeting and Forecasting
- Accounting, General Ledger, Administration and Operations
- Budgeting and Working capital
- Finance Systems, Processes and Policies
- Finance and Accounting Team Management
- Drive the company’s financial planning
- Utilize forward-looking models and activity-based analyses to provide financial insight into the organization’s plans and operating budgets.
- Guide larger, cross-divisional teams outside of direct span of control within the three group companies.
- Facilitate the process of budgeting and monitor the performance of departments and projects against the defined budget performance parameters; identify areas of major deviations and recommend course corrective measures
- Liaise with banks and financial institutions for raising fund and non-fund-based finance to meet working capital and Capex requirements, at best possible costs
- Facilitate internal and statutory audits and action on audit recommendations approved by the CEO and as per group guidelines
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations
- Supervise all finance personnel (controllers, treasurers etc.)
- Manage vendor relationships
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
- Set up and oversee the company’s finance IT system
- Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies
- Manage team of financial controllers and financial analysts.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business such as MBA/MS, CA/CS.
- CPA could be a strong advantage
- A minimum of 10, preferably 15 years’ experience in a senior role with a proven track record of experience as CFO, finance officer or relevant role
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software
- Ability to strategize and solve problems
- Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational and written skills.
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers
Other Desired Important Skills and Knowledge:
- Project Finance experience is mandatory.
- Should have hands-on exposure of ERP system
- Indirect taxation knowledge is also required