Executive Secretary to CEO
Objective / Summary:
To ensure efficient administrative assistance to the Chief Executive Officer for the overall implementation of operational activities and serve as an effective enabler to the CEO to balance the business and administrative priorities.
- To anticipate and prioritize any incoming issues and concerns, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature and take actions such as referral/response as deemed necessary
- Provide day-to-day strategic support to the CEO office – which includes the preparation and routing of reports, presentation decks, dashboards, etc.
- Draft and manage effective communication mails on behalf of the CEO
- To handle matters proactively prioritizing conflicting needs,
- Managing CEOs calendar, understanding meeting agendas; making meeting notes; providing timely alerts and reminders to ensure that all individual roles / projects meet timelines; and initiatives stay on course
- Making & Maintaining updated appointments schedule, effectively prioritize and incorporate changes
- Executive Support arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel- related meetings.
- Data Management – organize and manage all relevant business-related information / data for efficient retrieval in future
- To Manage all relevant contacts/ renewals/relationships/membership renewals (both personal and professional)
- Follow up on agendas as per the timelines discussed with the cross functional teams
- To carry out the assigned miscellaneous tasks to support the administrative activities of the CEO
Qualifications and skill sets:
- Bachelors / PG (MBA/PGDM preferably) with 5 to 10 years of relevant experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational & inter-personal skills with a high degree of professionalism in coordinating with diverse groups of people
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approach to problem-solving with pragmatic decision-making capability
- Emotional maturity; highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Capable to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands