15th October 2020, is a remarkable date for the Navgathi team and India’s public transport sector. Kerala has rolled out India’s first Water taxi service. Kerala Chief Minister. Shri. Pinarayi Vijayan inaugurated the vessel which started its service in Kerala backwaters.
We achieved this milestone with the support of our employees, vendors, and well-wishers. Your support has allowed us to earn the badge, “Builders of India’s first water taxi service”. We are always thankful to you for this support. We are herewith expressing our gratitude towards the Kerala government and Kerala state water transport department for offering us the opportunity. We also express our sincere thanks to every member of the technical committee for their support and guidance. The commuters and travel enthusiasts of the region have warmly welcomed the service.
There are many more projects which we want to accomplish this way. We assure you that we will embed Navgathi’s real signature of innovation and technology in it.
Our sincere thanks to
Technical committee members:
- Sri. Shaji V Nair, Director, SWTD,
- Dr Dileep Krishnan, Retd Professor, CUSAT
- Dr C B Sudheer, Professor, CUSAT
- Dr Sunil Narayanan Kutty, Professor, CUSAT
- Sri. Mohammed, Chief surveyor Kerala Port
- Sri. Arun, Mechanical Engineer, SWTD
- Sri. Sujith Traffic Superintendent, SWTD
Our sincere gratitude to
- IR Class (Indian Register of Shipping) Mumbai HQ team and Kochi Regional office team
- Kerala Maritime Board (KIV)
- Our vendors, subcontractors, and other service providers involved in this project
Thank you all. We promise that more such exciting products and services will come from our side.