A compact back hoe dredger to serve the entry level dredging requirements.
- Back hoe dredger
- Designed by Marine experts
- Built with Marine grade materials and equipments
- Suitable for dredging shallow and narrow water bodies
[box]CD240 Backhoe Dredgers[/box]
Length overall 16.6 m
Length on pontoon 7.5 m
Breadth of pontoon 3.5 m
Depth moulded 1.1 (1.5) m
Draft mid 0.7 m
Dredging depth 4.5 m
Air draught 3.2 m
Bucket capacity 240 l
Swivel angle 180 deg
Speed of vessel 5 knots
Spud length 5.5 m
Engine Kirloskar 4R1040
76 HP @ 2200 RPM
- The Compact Dredger is designed to operate in shallow and narrow waters. All the controls are centrally located for ease of use.
- The entire system is run on a centrally located hydraulic system with a pump driven by the engine.
- The vessel is designed as per the requirements of IRS Classification Society.
- Displacement of vessel – About 14 Tonnes
- Self-propulsion by paddle wheels
- Two hydraulic operated spuds for better stability.
- Spuds can be automatically retracted and stored horizontally on deck
- Use of efficient paddle wheel propulsion considering the area of operation. Propellers in such areas tend to get stuck.
- Marine grade steel, surface preparation, coating and equipments are used for longer life under the harsh operating conditions
- Can be controlled by a single operator